No products in the cart.
Ephesus Day Tour from Izmir Airport
Ephesus established as a port and an ancient important commercial center. It played a great role in ancient times with its strategic location. Ephesus is located on a very fertile valley. Once, the trade capital of the ancient world, a religious center of early Christianity and today, Ephesus is an important tourism destination in Turkey.
Obtain your tour price by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
Upon arrival at Izmir Airport, transfer to Ephesus and visit the most exciting ancient sites of this region. Begin with The Great Theater, part of the archaeological site of Ephesus, is a dramatic and impressive sight located on the slope of Panayir Hill. We’ll proceed to the library of Celsus, an ancient Roman building built in honor of a Roman Senator. Continue to The Gymnasium of Ephesus located near the Magnesia Gate, on Pin Mountain and it was built in the 2nd century AD, by (according to an inscription) Flavius Damianus and his wife Vedia Phaedrina. Visit one of the main attractions in Ephesus, The Temple of Hadrian with its beautiful arch on the front façade, and interesting reliefs including one of Medusa. After we’ll visit the House of the Virgin Mary, where some believe the mother of Jesus spent her final years. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred back to your hotel or Izmir airport or Izmir cruise port or city center drop off location. END OF SERVICES.
What time is normal pick-up hours from the airport after my arrival?
- Pick up from Izmir Airport depends on your flight schedule however ideally should be from 7:30-9:00 am
Additional important information for your tour:
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
- As per any travel destination-never leave your valuable belongings unattended in tour vehicles or during your tour.
Included services in the package:
- Pick up from Izmir Airport
- Drop off to either Izmir Airport, Selcuk or Kusadasi
- Transportation by an air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tour
- Entrance fees as per the Ephesus Tour itinerary.
- One day sightseeing as per program.
Not included services in our tour rates:
- Tips to guide/driver and hotel/restaurant staff.
- Personal extras or meals not mentioned above.