No products in the cart.
Delphi Day Trip from Athens
Take a trip to the center of the Ancient Greek universe on a full-day tour of Delphi. Site of the oracle, and heart of the classical Greek world, explore the hilltop museum and ruins, famous for its amphitheater, and Temple of Apollo.
How to book?
1. Select number of guests
2. Select a date on calendar
3. click on booking button
Obtain your tour price by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
Delphi Day Trip From Athens
Highlights: Delphi Archaeological Site, Ancient Theatre in Delphi, Museum in Delphi Archaeological Site, Arachova Village
Starting from Athens, the capital of Greece, we will take the scenic route through the fertile plains of Beotia, crossing the town of Thebes, which is connected with the tragedy of King Oedipus, Levadia, one of the more traditional towns in Greece and the picturesque Arachova which sits on the foot of Mount Parnassus. You will arrive in Delphi, known around ancient Greece as ‘the navel of the world’. A town with strong ties to antiquity due to the presence of the famous Oracle, whose ruins still stand proudly. A sacred place for ancient Greeks, as they consulted the great Oracle before every major war campaign. There you will have the chance to visit the Treasury of the Athenians, the Temple of Apollo and the archaeological museum. Lunch will be at the village of Delphi and afterwards you will make your way back to Athens by the same route. On the way, there will be a quick stop at Arachova, before reaching Athens early in the evening.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up / drop off service from most of the hotels in Athens
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Professional Delphi tour Guide
- Lunch (Vegetarian lunch option available upon request).
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes and service charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure at approximately at 8:45 am – Return at approximately at 7:30 am.
- The tour is usually bilingual, implemented in English and one additional language (French or Italian). Your agent can inform you on the languages of the tour prior to booking.
- This Delphi tour includes a complimentary pick-up/drop-off service from your hotel or other predefined spots in Athens and surrounding areas. The maximum duration of this service to gather tour participants is approximately 1 hour. Thus, pick-up time may vary for each guest and will be promptly provided by your personal agent.
- Clients staying at the coast will depart for their hotels, from G.O. terminal around 19:30hrs.
WHEN TO BOOK?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
- You can book up to 7 days before (Athens local time) if there are still places available. If less than 7 days before the start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last-minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.