No products in the cart.
Budget Pamukkale Tour from Istanbul by Overnight Bus
The Pamukkale Tour from Istanbul by Overnight Bus is a popular tour with budget travelers and has an everyday departure from Istanbul. You will able to visit Pamukkale hot springs that contain travertines and terraces of carbonate minerals and the ancient city of Hierapolis.
Select the total number of travelers and travel date for total tour price:
Obtain your tour price by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
Day 1: Transfer to Bus Station for Overnight Bus to Pamukkale
You will be picked up from the city center on the European side at around 19:00 for transfer to Bus station. Bus will leave from Istanbul at 21:00 pm. The bus will have three stops for breaks while en route for personal needs.
Day 2: Full Day Pamukkale Tour — Overnight Bus To Istanbul
You will arrive at the Pamukkale bus station in the early morning. Upon arrival, you will be picked up from the bus station to join the full-day Pamukkale tour. The tour starts at 09:30 am and will finish at 16:00 pm. The full-day Pamukkale tour will include a visit to the Ancient City of Hierapolis which is a spectacular natural site and to Pamukkale (Hierapolis) a fairyland of dazzling white, petrified castles. The thermal spring water full of calcareous salts from the plateau’s edge has created this fantastic formation of stalactites, cataracts, and basins. The hot springs from Roman times have been known for their therapeutic powers. There will be free time to explore the area or swim in the thermal waters. At the end of the tour, we will drop you off at the bus station for your overnight bus to Istanbul.
Day 3: Arrival at Istanbul Main Bus Station — End of Service
You will arrive at the Istanbul main bus station in the early morning between 07:00 – 09:00 am depending on traffic. This will be the end of our service. We will not be providing transportation service from the Istanbul main bus station.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- All transfers mentioned in the itinerary
- Roundtrip overnight local bus tickets (between Istanbul and Pamukkale)
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
- 1 lunch
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- Transfer anywhere from Istanbul main bus station upon return to Istanbul on Day 3
- Drinks with meals
- Breakfast and Dinner
- You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. This entrance fee to the pools is not covered as part of your tour. Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. if you need to use the pools.
- When you arrive in Istanbul, you can take the free shuttle bus to Aksaray or Taksim. The free shuttle service is provided by the local bus company, not by us therefore you can choose to take the shuttle bus to Aksaray or Taksim. Another option is to take the underground train from the bus station to the Ataturk airport, Aksaray, Sultanahmet, Sirkeci or Taksim on your own. Either way, these arrangements are at your own responsibility as we will not be making any transfer arrangements after your return to Istanbul on Day 3.