4-Day Cappadocia, Pamukkale and Ephesus Tour from Istanbul by Plane & Bus
Click the tabs below for more information
4-Day Cappadocia, Pamukkale and Ephesus Tour
Early morning flight from Istanbul to Kayseri. Meet your guide and begin your 4 days tour of Cappadocia, Pamukkale and Ephesus. You will have 2 nights accommodation with one night in Cappadocia at a local cave hotel and one night in Kusadasi at a 4 star hotel, On local tours guided services from a professional licensed guide, transportation in air-conditioned vehicles with expert drivers. Domestic flight and overnight bus tickets as per itinerary included. All meals and entrance fees as specified in the itinerary.
Day 1: Flight to Kayseri/Nevsehir, Full Day North Cappadocia Tour05:00 You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul and transferred to Ataturk airport. *
05:30 Arrival at Ataturk airport for flight from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir *
07:00 Flight from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir
07:55 Arrival at Kayseri or Nevsehir airport. Upon arrival you will be picked up at the airport and transferred to Cappadocia. In Cappadocia you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your full day tour of North Cappadocia.
Your tour will start with a visit to the Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy chimneys. Next you will visit the Pasabag Monk’s Valley to see the mushroom-shaped pinnacles. After this visit, you will drive to the city of Avanos. After lunch you will visit the beautiful open air museum of Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Finally towards the end of the day tour before returning to your hotel, you will be able to visit the natural castles of Uchisar. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia for check-in.
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- Included meals: Lunch
* Note: Some flights can also be from the Sabiha Gokcen airport to Kayseri. If your flight is from Sabiha Gokcen airport, pick up from hotel time and flight time can change from above mentioned times. We will confirm exact times with your tour confirmation email.
Day 2: Full Day South Cappadocia Tour, Overnight Bus to PamukkaleYou may add an optional Hot Air Balloon Ride over picturesque Cappadocia to your tour at an extra cost of USD 130.00. With an early morning pick up around 5:00 am from your hotel you can join an early morning Hot Air Balloon ride for approximately 60 minutes. If interested, please request at the time of booking your tour with us and we can make all necessary arrangements on your behalf!
After breakfast at the hotel around 09:30 you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full day tour of South Cappadocia. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. Your tour will begin with a visit to the Red Valley where you will be able to explore the famous rock-cut churches and hike approximately 5 km through the Güllüdere (Rose) Valley. Next you will visit Çavusin village which is famous for its houses and churches of the Christian Clergymen. We will take a break for lunch around noon. After lunch you will drive to the Pigeon Valley. In the afternoon you will visit the Kaymakli underground city where early Christians lived. This will be the end of your full day tour. After the tour you will travel overnight to Pamukkale in a non-smoking, fully air-conditioned local bus departing the bus station approximately 9:00 pm. The total duration of travel will be 10 hours. There will be three breaks on the way to Pamukkale for your personal needs.
- Overnight Bus to Pamukkale
- Included meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 3: Full Day Pamukkale Tour, KusadasiUpon your arrival at the Pamukkale / Denizli main bus station between 05:30 – 06:00, you will be picked up and transferred to your hotel to freshen up. You will have time to have breakfast and a short rest. Around 09:30 you will be picked up from the hotel to begin your guided tour of the Pamukkale and Hierapolis area with a profession licensed tour guide. Around 10:00 you will visit the first destination of Karahayit to see the Red Spring Waters. After Karahayit we will drive to Pamukkale and begin the visit to the ancient city of Hierapolis around 10:30. The highlights of Hierapolis are Necropolis, Roman Baths, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinious Street, Agora, Byzantium Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Apollon Temple, Plutonium, Theater and Antique Pool. You will also be able to take some photos from the nicest corners of Pamukkale. Around 12:30 you will be given some free time for approximately 60 minutes to explore the natural beauties of Pamukkale. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale Antique Pools (at own expense) during this free time. At 13:30 you will meet the guide and will get a chance to walk in the middle of the Pamukkale travertines from top to down without shoes and socks. At 14:30 you will be taken for lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch at approximately 15:30 you will visit an Onyx Factory for approximately 30 minutes. At the end of the tour around approximately 16:00, you will begin your drive to Kusadasi (approximately 3 hours). We will drop you to your hotel in Kusadasi for dinner and for your overnight stay in Kusadasi.
- Overnight in Kusadasi
- Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 4: Full Day Ephesus Tour, Flight to IstanbulAfter breakfast at the hotel around 08:30 you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full day tour of Ephesus. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. You will first visit the Temple of Artemis which was once one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. Next you will visit the world famous ancient Greco- Roman City of Ephesus, the most well preserved example in the world. After visiting this impressive site, you will have a break for lunch. After lunch you will visit the House of Virgin Mary, where it is believed she spent her last days. This is a holy place for both Christians and Muslims. Afterwards you will visit the Isabey Mosque. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to Izmir airport for your late evening return flight around 6:00 – 7:00 pm (1 hour flight duration) to Istanbul Ataturk airport. This will be the end of our services..
- Included meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Included in this package:
- Pick up from Hotel to Ataturk Airport
- Domestic flight and bus tickets as per the itinerary
- 2 nights hotel with breakfast
- 4 lunches & 1 evening meal
- English-speaking guide during the tours
- Transport by air-conditioned Vehicles
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes and service charges
- Transfer from Ataturk Airport to Hotel in Istanbul at the End of the Tour
- Hot air balloon flight
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour.
- The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour.
- Upon arrival at the Istanbul Ataturk airport you will have to arrange your own pick-up transfer from airport to your hotel in Istanbul. This transfer is not included as part of your package tour services with us.
- When you book the tour online, you can add the hot air balloon ride to your online booking for the early morning of the second day in Cappadocia. The price for the hot air balloon ride is USD 130.00 per person. If you join the hot air balloon ride you will not miss any part of the full day Cappadocia group tour as the hot air balloon ride is in the early morning before start of the full day Cappadocia tour.
with 2 adults