3-Day Ephesus, Pergamum and Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul
Click the tabs below for more information
3-Day Ephesus, Pergamum and Pamukkale Tour
Take this combo tour! Discover the ancient city of Ephesus, the wealthiest city of the ancient world and one of the best preserved ones in today's world. Get to see Mary's last abode at Mount Solmissos as well. Then take a trip to the ancient Greek Kingdom of Pergamum before visiting Pamukkale, a UNESCO world heritage site, and enjoying everything that this area offers.
Day 1: Flight to Izmir, Full Day Ephesus Tour
05:00 You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul and transferred to airport.
05:30 Arrival airport for flight from Istanbul to Izmir
07:00 Fly From Istanbul to Izmir
07:55 Upon arrival at the Izmir airport you will be picked up at the airport and transferred to Ephesus where you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your tour with a professional guide to begin your full day tour of Ephesus.
You will first visit the Temple of Artemis which was once one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. Next you will visit the world famous ancient Greco- Roman City of Ephesus, the most well preserved example in the world. After visiting this impressive site, you will have a break for lunch. After lunch you will visit the House of Virgin Mary, where it is believed she spent her last days. This is a holy place for both Christians and Muslims. Afterwards you will visit the Isabey Mosque. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Kusadasi for check-in.
- Overnight in Kusadasi
- Included meals: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2: Full Day Pergamum Tour
After breakfast approximately at 8:30 am you will be picked up from your hotel. Drive to the ancient Greek city of Pergamum, historic capital of the Kingdom of Pergamum. Visit the Aesculapium, the ancient medical center that was built in the name of Aesculapis, “God of Medicine.“ Discover the different healing methods used, such as blood transfusion, meditation, music therapy, and therapy using the sound of water. After lunch, continue to the splendid Pergamum Acropolis and the Athena and Trojan Temples, the Temple of Zeus, the Temple of Dionysos, the Gymnasium of Youth, the Odeon, the Library, the Agora, the Great Theatre and the Roman Bath. Return to Kuşadası for dinner and an overnight stay.
- Overnight in Kusadasi
- Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 3: Full Day Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour, Flight to Istanbul, End of Services
After breakfast approximately at 8:30 am you will be picked up from your Kusadasi hotel and taken to the meeting point in Selcuk where the full group will first meet. You will then begin the Pamukkale tour with a drive from Selcuk starting at 8:30 am to Pamukkale which will be around 3 hours. En route to Pamukkale after 1.5 hours, there will be a 10 minutes stop for restroom break. Upon arrival around 11:45, the group will be first taken to have lunch and after lunch at around 13:00 you will begin your guided tour of the Pamukkale and Hierapolis area with a profession licensed tour guide. In Pamukkale, you will see the Cotton Cliffs, one of the natural wonders of the world formed by deposits of calcareous salts. Also you will visit the ancient ruins of the City of Hierapolis with its basilica, theatre and Roman Baths. At the end of the guided tour, you will have some free time to explore the area on your own. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale antique pools (at own expense) during this free time. The tour guide will inform you about the exact meeting point and time. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to Izmir or Denizli airport for your return flight to Istanbul in the late evening. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Included in this package:
- Pick up from Hotel to Ataturk Airport
- Domestic flight tickets as per the itinerary
- 2 nights hotel with breakfast
- 3 lunches & 2 evening meals
- English-speaking guide during the tours
- Transport by air-conditioned Vehicles
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes and service charges
- Transfer from Ataturk Airport to Hotel in Istanbul at the End of the Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour.
- The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour.
- Your return to Istanbul can be in the late evening and can be estimated between 8 – 10 pm. We will confirm this time based on the tickets bought after payment has been received.
- You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. This entrance fees to the pools is not covered as part of your tour. as Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. if you need to use the pools.
- Upon arrival at the Istanbul Ataturk airport you will have to arrange your own pick-up transfer from airport to your hotel in Istanbul. This transfer is not included as part of your package tour services with us.
with 2 adults
You will stay in 4-Star hotels throughout your tour. You will stay for two nights at the Derici Hotel or Efe Boutique Hotel, or similar, in Kusadasi.