3-Day Cappadocia and Pamukkale Tour from Istanbul by Plane
Click the tabs below for more information
3-Day Cappadocia & Pamukkale Tour from IstanbulDiscover our 3 Days Package Tour from Istanbul to the fairy chimney landscape of Cappadocia and the white cotton castles of Pamukkale. This tour includes domestic air travel and is recommended for short stay travelers in Turkey.
Day 1: Flight to Kayseri/Nevsehir, Full Day North Cappadocia Tour05:00 You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul and transferred to Ataturk airport. *
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- Included meals: Lunch
Day 2: Full Day South Cappadocia Tour, Flight to DenizliYou may add an optional Hot Air Balloon Ride over picturesque Cappadocia to your tour at an extra cost of USD 130.00. With an early morning pick up around 5:00 am from your hotel you can join an early morning Hot Air Balloon ride for approximately 60 minutes. If interested, please request at the time of booking your tour with us and we can make all necessary arrangements on your behalf!
After breakfast at the hotel around 09:30 you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full day tour of South Cappadocia. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. Your tour will begin with a visit to the Red Valley where you will be able to explore the famous rock-cut churches and hike approximately 5 km through the Güllüdere (Rose) Valley. Next you will visit Çavusin village which is famous for its houses and churches of the Christian Clergymen. We will take a break for lunch around noon. After lunch you will drive to the Pigeon Valley. In the afternoon you will visit the Kaymakli underground city where early Christians lived. This will be the end of your full day tour. At the end of the South Cappadocia tour, you will be transferred to the Kayseri airport for your 7:00 pm flight via Istanbul to Denizli which will arrive in Denizli at 1:00 am. Upon your arrival, you will be picked up and transferred for check-in to your hotel in Pamukkale.
- Overnight in Pamukkale
- Included meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 3: Full Day Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour, Flight to IstanbulAfter breakfast at the hotel around 09:30 you will be picked up from the hotel to begin your guided tour of the Pamukkale and Hierapolis area with a profession licensed tour guide. Around 10:00 you will visit the first destination of Karahayit to see the Red Spring Waters. After Karahayit we will drive to Pamukkale and begin the visit to the ancient city of Hierapolis around 10:30. The highlights of Hierapolis are Necropolis, Roman Baths, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinious Street, Agora, Byzantium Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Apollon Temple, Plutonium, Theater and Antique Pool. You will also be able to take some photos from the nicest corners of Pamukkale. Around 12:30 you will be given some free time for approximately 60 minutes to explore the natural beauties of Pamukkale. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale Antique Pools (at own expense) during this free time. At 13:30 you will meet the guide and will get a chance to walk in the middle of the Pamukkale travertines from top to down without shoes and socks. At 14:30 you will be taken for lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch at approximately 15:30 you will visit an Onyx Factory for approximately 30 minutes. At the end of the tour around approximately 16:00, you will be transferred to Izmir or Denizli airport for your return flight to Istanbul in the late evening. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included meals: Breakfast and Lunch
- Pick up from Hotel to Ataturk Airport
- Domestic flight tickets as per the itinerary
- 2 nights hotel with breakfast
- 3 lunches
- English-speaking guide during the tours
- Transport by air-conditioned Vehicles
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes and service charges
- Transfer from Ataturk Airport to Hotel in Istanbul at the End of the Tour
- Hot air balloon flight
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour.
- The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour.
- Upon arrival at the Istanbul Ataturk airport you will have to arrange your own pick-up transfer from airport to your hotel in Istanbul. This transfer is not included as part of your package tour services with us.
- When you book the tour online, you can add the hot air balloon ride to your online booking for the early morning of the second day in Cappadocia. The price for the hot air balloon ride is USD 130.00 per person. If you join the hot air balloon ride you will not miss any part of the full day Cappadocia group tour as the hot air balloon ride is in the early morning before start of the full day Cappadocia tour.
You will stay in Cave and 4-Star hotels throughout your tour. You will stay for one night at the Flintstones Cave Hotel or Heaven Cave House, or similar in Cappadocia, one night at the Colossae Thermal Hotel or Richmond Pamukkale Thermal or similar, in Pamukakle.
with 2 adults