Half-Day Bosphorus Cruise Tour
Click the tabs below for more information
Half Day Bosphorus Cruise Tour
Around 08:30 you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your half day Bosphorus Cruise.
Cruise along the landmark lined waters of the Bosphorus Strait and stroll through the entrancing Egyptian (Spice) Bazaar during this 3.5-hour guided tour in Istanbul. On this tour, you will discover the bazaar’s abundant spices such as cardamom, mint, cinnamon, and have free time to explore on your own. Then, learn about Istanbul’s history from your expert guide as you set course for a cruise on the Bosphorus Strait. Aboard the ship, enjoy glimpses of famous Istanbul monuments like the impressive Rumeli Hisari Fortress and Dolmabahce Palace. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel or cruise port around 12:45 pm.
- Hotel pick-up is available from the Istanbul city center neighborhoods of Taksim, Sultanahmet, Beyazit, Laleli, Aksaray, Besiktas, and Ortakoy.
- 1.5-hour cruise
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking guide during the tours
- Transport by air-conditioned Vehicles
- Taxes and service charges
- No hidden or extra cost
- Food, drink on ferry during Bosphour cruise
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuites
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour