2-Day Cappadocia Trip from Kayseri Or Nevsehir Airports
Click the tabs below for more information
2-Day Cappadocia Trip from Kayseri Airport
(Tour starts from Kayseri or Nevsehir and ends in Kayseri or Nevsehir)
Day 1: Full Day North Cappadocia Tour
(Arrival in Kayseri/Nevsehir Airport should be before 08:30 am to join this tour). You will be picked up from the Kayseri or Nevsehir airport or from your hotel in Cappadocia to join the full day tour of North Cappadocia.
Your tour will start with a visit to the Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy chimneys. Next you will visit the Pasabag Monk’s Valley to see the mushroom-shaped pinnacles. After this visit, you will drive to the city of Avanos. After lunch you will visit the beautiful open air museum of Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Finally towards the end of the day tour before returning to your hotel, you will be able to visit the natural castles of Uchisar. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia for check-in.
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- Included meals: Lunch
Day 2: Full Day South Cappadocia Tour, End of Services
You may add an optional Hot Air Balloon Ride over picturesque Cappadocia to your tour at an extra cost of USD 130.00. With an early morning pick up around 5:00 am from your hotel you can join an early morning Hot Air Balloon ride for approximately 60 minutes. If interested, please request at the time of booking your tour with us and we can make all necessary arrangements on your behalf!
After breakfast at the hotel around 09:30 you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full day tour of South Cappadocia. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. Your tour will begin with a visit to the Red Valley where you will be able to explore the famous rock-cut churches and hike approximately 5 km through the Gulludere (Rose) Valley. Next you will visit Çavusin village which is famous for its houses and churches of the Christian Clergymen. We will take a break for lunch around noon. After lunch you will drive to the Pigeon Valley. In the afternoon you will visit the Kaymakli underground city where early Christians lived. This will be the end of your full day tour. At end of the tour you will be transferred to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport or local bus station. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Included in this package:
- All transfers mentioned in the itinerary
- 1 night hotel with breakfast
- 2 lunches
- English-speaking guide during the tours
- Transport by air-conditioned Vehicles
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes and service charges
- Domestic Flight Tickets
- Hot air balloon flight
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour.
- The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour.
- When you book the tour online, you can add the hot air balloon ride to your online booking for the early morning of the second day in Cappadocia. The price for the hot air balloon ride is USD 130.00 per person. If you join the hot air balloon ride you will not miss any part of the full day Cappadocia group tour as the hot air balloon ride is in the early morning before start of the full day Cappadocia tour.
with 2 adults
You will stay in special cave hotel throughout your tour. You will stay
for two nights at the Holiday Cave Hotel or Heaven Cave House, or
similar in Cappadocia